We're currently looking for an experienced and hard working individual to join our small team as a Sales Associate for Western Container Sales. Portable Storage or Intermodal Container experience is strongly preferred, but what's most important is we find the right person to join our team of six employees.
Railbox Consulting (DBA Western Container Sales) is a small, privately held company based in Minneapolis, with offices in Bozeman, MT & Spokane, WA. If the right candidate does not reside in one of those cities, we are open to either leasing a small office space or allowing that employee to work from home.
The Sales Associate position is a full-time, salaried position that is eligible for benefits. The role is primarily an inside sales role, and includes no cold-calling. We also believe it's more important to provide a professional customer experience than it is to close the deal, so there is no direct commission on sales. The position is eligible for our team bonus: 10% of salary, paid quarterly, based on quarterly goal (bonus payout increases and decreases with percentage of quarterly goal achieved). While Portable Storage or Intermodal Container experience is strongly preferred, it is not required.
- Professionally respond to customer quote requests, and customer questions via phone, website chat, helpdesk tickets, and email
- Maintain a high level of responsiveness, professionalism and courtesy to customers & co-workers throughout the business day
- Work collaboratively with our Logistics team to ensure customer expectations are met
- Hours: M-F 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm Central Time
- Location: TBD (the right candidate can work remotely, including from home)
- Reports to Mike Norton (President)
- Average Daily Workload: 20-30 inbound sales calls, 3-10 website chats, 3-5 website requests, and 5-10 outbound follow-up calls per day
- $45k-$55k base salary (paid weekly)
- 10% estimated annual bonus (paid quarterly, bonus varies based on percentage of quarterly goal achieved)
- MassMutual 401k w/ full company match up to 5% (eligible at 6 months)
- $550 contribution towards healthcare exchange (Gravie)
- 7 days paid vacation annually (starts accruing day one, increases with seniority)
- 3 days paid sick/personal time annually
- Home office telecommunications reimbursement of $120/mo (cell phone, internet)
Please submit your resume below. Resumes will be accepted through Monday April 23rd. This position will start in early to mid May (based on selected candidate's availability).